Customer Service Apprentice
About the employer
You may be new to Direct Debit collections or access software or perhaps just looking for something new with a more ethical approach to this important business task. Take the stress out of managing your monthly payments by outsourcing, this will improve cash flow and increase customer retention while putting that smile back on your face.
Dealing with monthly payments for subscriptions/memberships can be a time consuming job that can take you away from what you do best. By outsourcing your collections and access software to us can help you deliver the service you want while being reassured the background tasks are being dealt with, and it’s even better if it’s done to a high standard and low cost. That is just some of the service we offer to help and grow your business.
With the appropriate on the job training, supervision and guidance, Are you a confident hard working individual? Do you want the chance to gain more experience? Simply collect have the perfect job role for you!
Duties will include:
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Use in-house IT systems
- Arrears follow up to settle account
- Process telephone card payments safely/securely
- Photocopying, faxing, binding and filing all company documents
- Client support problem solving and nurturing relationships
- Helping company employees with all correspondence
- Updating contact lists on the company database
- Office cover during staff holidays
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands
- Keeping office tidy
- Blog/newsletter posting on social pages
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, with an hour lunch break. Total hours per week: 35.00
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Hard working
- Eager to learn and develop
- Attention to detail
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Programme
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Customer service practitioner