About the employer
Stratton Mills offers quality Staffing Agency services to place the right people with the right jobs in England. Whether you are looking to hire new staff or find a new job, we’re happy to offer you our services.
Since 2015, Stratton Mills has been providing professional services to job-seekers and employers. And with our longevity, we’ve learned that staffing is not a numbers game — it’s a relationship-building business. That’s why we put an emphasis on listening, guiding and matching.
We offer tailor-made solutions to meet your individual needs. We work with leading organizations, and have quickly developed a reputation.
The successful candidate will be supporting a busy temporary, permanent and contracts team by:
- Providing consultants with candidate and client leads
- Sourcing candidates for current and future roles
- Reference checking candidates
- Compliance documentation processing
- Accommodation sourcing
- Data input and timesheet management
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
We are looking for an individual who is looking for a career in recruitment as this is a fantastic opportunity to learn the ropes in a highly supportive environment. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to multitask and work under pressure. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of an organisation.
- Monday-Friday (10.00am-5.00pm) 1 Hour Lunch Break. Total hours per week: 30.00
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers
- Ability to work well within a team
- Professional and Polite telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Standard in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in maths and English if needed
- Recruitment Resourcer