Business Admin Apprentice
About the employer
Here at Distinct, we believe in doing the right thing, every time, supporting clients and candidates alike. The recruitment industry can have some negative feelings associated with it. We weren’t happy to be bundled into that category. We live by doing the right thing and we know that’s what sets us apart from our competitors.We place candidates first. We ensure that we’ll be genuine and ethical even if that means we don’t make a fee. Providing honest, constructive and impartial advice to candidates on their career options allows us to thoroughly understand where someone may be best placed. There is a person behind the CV, and in a world so fuelled by automation and impersonality, it’s crucial not to forget this.
We are a fast growing recruitment company based in Nottingham City Centre. Formed in 2016 and have taken on aprox 26 members of staff in this time. Due to growth we are now looking to take on an Apprentice to work as part of the central team and supporting the Office Manager in all aspects of administration, customer service and supporting both consultants and management. This role offers a weath of opportunity to grow your career and join a team of experienced professionals who love what they do!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming telephone calls and e-mail communications from clients and members of staff.
- Meet and greet clients and candidates in reception
- Obtaining references
- Supporting different departments in admin duties; scanning, filing etc.
- Client/candidate gifts
- Marketing support
- Social media
- Ordering stationary/office supplies
- Supporting events held within the office
- Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 37.50
- Outstanding people skills
- Attention to detail
- IT skills – use of social media, MS packages, email.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Above standard apprentice salary
- Access to Perkbox including 1 free café nero drink per week
- Friday drinks
- Access to the soft drink fridge
- Market leading incentives
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
- Business and Administration