About the employer
Admin and More are able to offer you and your company a variety of services, to help ease your workload and streamline your business - anyone who says you can't buy more time hasn't yet met Admin and More! They run a number of training events designed to help run businesses more efficiently. From Word to Excel, Powerpoint and Mailchimp - not to mention GDPR - their training workshops are hugely cost effective.
We need you to join the team to:
- Deliver excellent customer service,
- Keep our records and data organised in compliance with data protection requirements,
- Provide personal assistance support to the Director, and
- Have a bit of fun doing social media and associated creative work.
Admin and More is a small business, based in Islip and provides administration support to small and medium size businesses.
We are Growing – We are steadily growing as a business, and we have plans to grow and diversify our activities to better meet the needs of the businesses we serve.
We are Looking for a passionate and committed individual to work with us to provide high quality, customer focused, service to our clients
You will - carry out a diverse range of customer service and administration activities that will ensure our clients are provided with outstanding customer service. You will work with the Director, providing excellent IT and coordination skills in support of the preparation of professional material to deliver governance, strategy and PR.
Working closely with the Director you will support the efficient running of the office to support day-to-day operations and delivery of high quality customer service in accordance with our policies and procedures; You will collaborate and identify ways to improve the services we deliver and ways we work so as to make best use of our resources and ensure consistency and quality of delivery in all of our activities.
You will take the lead responsibility for phone and reception duties ensuring that all our clients receive professional services; you will respond to and attempt to resolve at first contact client queries and requests for repairs.
You will be responsible for maintaining systems for electronic and paper filing, identify ways to improve access to and accuracy of information, eliminate redundant information and ensure compliance with our data protection policy and procedures.
You will use your excellent IT, editing and coordination skills to support the Director in preparing professional documents, presentations and newsletters, and in coordinating organisational diary, activities and events.
You will tap your creative side to help us develop a social media presence, collecting stories and photographs so that we can celebrate our successes.
This job is ideal if you are motivated to:
- Use your expertise and knowledge to tangibly and visibly have a broad impact in a small organisation.
- Work to provide a seamless professional service.
- Deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Have an attention to detail along with a creative flare.
- Like to learn new IT systems and ways of doing things.
- See the difference you are making for your clients.
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. 30 minute lunch break. Total hours per week: 30
- Excellent IT and document preparation skills, being able to use Microsoft Word very effectively.
- Proven ability for filing and document management, both electronic and hard copy.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting demands to ensure work is completed on time
- Excellent written and editing skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher skills
- Social media skills, both in terms of publishing and monitoring others social media.
- Excellent team collaboration skills, supported by practical experience.
- Ability to work flexibly and to plan work accordingly.
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Passionate and committed
- Empathic, calm and patient
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Business and Administration