Graduate Engineer for Design, test and analysis!
Graduate Engineer with some commercial experience (placement year or employee work for engineering firm) to join this exciting firm developing complex and novel composite products to companies globally.
Working closely with the head of the department the Graduate Engineer will have an opportunity to learn first-hand the nuances of working within a firm. Liaising across multiple departments and project managing their specific area of mechanical engineering.
With a degree of 2.i or higher, BEng, MEng etc. The graduate will be required to do the following duties:
- Take customer requirements & work through integration of products to their requirements
- CAD design work on product
- Make investigations, run FMEA's
- Work through developing tests for equipment - for example, working with transducers to test pressure, temperature, strain on product
- Run tests
- Analyse data
The graduate engineer will have:
- 2.1 or higher from leading university
- 1yr minimum commercial experience in an engineering manufacturing organistaion
- MS Office, Excel, Word
- CAD skills gained during university
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Any system-design platform and development environment software knowledge with e.g. LabView
- A practical outlook on engineering
The successful applicant will typically have outside hobbies that are very practical. Such as, building engineering products (cars, bikes, drones)
Client offer excellent on-the-job training and benefits include:
- 6% contributory Pension
- Bonus scheme (individual and company)
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday