Sports & Entertainment Event Sales Executive - Graduate Scheme
Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join our ever expanding dynamic team as a Sports & Entertainment Event Sales Executive travelling to Worldwide destinations to represent the company. With international offices in New York, Dubai and Sydney this is the perfect role for an ambitious and driven graduate to make GBP35k in your 1st year and join an outstanding training programme where you will develop into a Sports & Entertainment Sales Executive top biller.
Location: Central London Salary: GBP22k basic, GBP35k OTE
Start date: Immediate Permanent/Full Time
- 30 Days Holiday
- 2 Duvet Days a year
- Michelin star dinners monthly for top performers
- Travel to minimum 3 countries a year
- GBP22,000 + OTE GBP35k 1st year, GBP60k 2nd year
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training & development with Personal Development Plan
As a Sports & Entertainment Event Sales Executive you will join our client who is a FTSE 250 company with over 30 years of experience in the sector, they are looking for three ambitious graduates who are willing to work hard and continue the success and growth of the company. The client has managed to build its reputation over the years through only hiring the best talent in the market; employees are rewarded with loads of amazing benefits and as a result the staff retention rate is the highest out of all companies in the UK.
You'll join the company as a junior executive where you will be talking to high level individuals from blue chip companies down to SME's. Your role will be within the Sports and Events Team and will be responsible for selling tickets to events such as World Cups, Formula 1 and Wimbledon. Before starting you will be given award winning training by the sales director and assigned a mentor to help with your development.
- Selling ticket packages and sponsorship to your customer base.
- Going out and winning new business - Selling via the phone, email and face-to-face where applicable.
- Meeting targets (both financial and performance based) as set and agreed by you and your line manager including call rates on a daily and weekly basis.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and other events in the UK and abroad.
- Work with other members of the team to develop the events commercially with new ideas and revenue streams.
- University Degree 2:2 or higher; Graduate in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent written communication skills, proficient in Microsoft applications and
- Enthusiastic and self motivated with the ability to work to targets set as well as on targets
- Tenacious in your approach
- Flexible with a good attitude
If you are excited by event sales opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.