Graduate Sales Executive
Applications for our Full Time Graduate Programmes will close on 10th December 2018. Vacancies may close ahead of published dates and we encourage all applicants to apply early.
We are seeking Graduate Sales Executives who want to work for an award winning and market leading tech company that is literally taking their industry by storm. Selling a ground-breaking product with no cold calling, red hot leads and no lengthy pipelines from their superb offices in Manchester City Centre, you will enjoy a commission scheme that sees top performers take home over GBP40,000 each year.
This is a forward thinking, rapidly growing company is officially the fastest growing company in the northwest and in the top 20 for Deloitte Technology Fast 50 with over 1500% growth. They have ambition to rival the likes of Facebook and Google as global leaders within their fields and as an enviable company to work for.
This is an exciting time to join and grown as the company becomes the next big name to be part of. They are based in stunning offices in Manchester City Centre and boast a vibrant and fun culture with pool tables, table tennis and beer fridges as well as a raft of incentives and games to create a buzz on the floor.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be:
* Calling RED HOT leads through real time website enquiries - no cold calling
* Pitching and closing senior level directors
* Carrying out transactional sales with a very short cycle
* Fact finding to match solutions based on requirements
* Securing quick wins and achieving excellent commission
To be successful as a Graduate Sales Executive:
* We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a business development executive, consultant or advisor, recruitment consultant or sales consultant, executive or advisor within a business to business (B2B) environment.
* The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation
* A proven track record in achieving or exceeding targets
* Motivated and hungry to earn excellent commission
* Passionate and driven to be the best
Excellent location in Manchester City Centre, close to excellent public transport and local parking. Basic salary GBP20000 to GBP25000 with uncapped earning potential. Very realistic first year GBP40000 OTE with top performers currently reaching GBP80000.
* Dress down days
* Free breakfasts
* Health cash plan
* Employee assistance plan
* Employee Share Scheme
* Increased holiday allowance each year
* Enhanced maternity and Paternity pay
* Discount parking
* Matched pension contribution up to 3%
* Regular staff events and social committee
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Attendance bonus
* Friday beers
* Personal development and training
* Excellent environment and culture
Interviews for this exciting Graduate Sales Executive opportunity are available immediately so please apply with your CV for consideration