Graduate Sports Advertising Executive - Sales Consultant
2x Graduate Sports Advertising Executives based in Central London with GBP35,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client is one of the leading Sports Advertising companies in the UK and because of continued success are looking to take on 2 Graduate Sports Advertising Executives to help grow their sales team.
London Bridge, London GBP23,000 - GBP24,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: Immediate Start
- Yearly holidays for top performers (Last year was Miami this year Dubai)
- 1st Year OTE 35k, 2nd Year OTE 60K, 3rd Year 100k
- Free Breakfasts & Lunch
- In house sales trainer (continuous sales training and development into management over the first 2 years)
- Subsided gym memberships and cycle to work scheme
- 28 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
As a Graduate Sports Advertising Executive working for one of the most well established and award winning companies you will have the perfect platform to establish a successful career within Sports Advertising sales. They are continuing to expand and continue to be the dominant force in their market, with state of the art offices and a long list of benefits this is a unique opportunity for potential candidates.
As a Graduate Sports Advertising Executive you will work the full sales cycle in a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Sourcing new business and developing key accounts
- Constantly learning to become an industry expert
- Contact your own leads, over the phone, CEOs and MDs
- Plan your own sales activities
- Represent the business, cohesively, at key events
- A strong work ethic
- A competitive nature; ideally played in sports teams at university or school
- Be money motivated , ambitious and hungry
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.