Digital Marketing Apprentice
7 days left
- To work as part of a team, the jobholder work on the main website covering content/product management of the site.
- Daily upkeep of social presence and usable content
- Assisting with social media channels and responding to queries maximising interactions
- Promote and distribute appropriate content through social channels.
- Creating contend for and generating Website Promotions
- Maintaining the homepage on the website on a regular basis
- Assisting with campaigns across a variety of different campaigns and search engines.
- Managing and generating content to promote website competitions
- Using software to create email campaigns to distribute to Database.
- Managing the long term plan for email campaigns and other marketing activity
- Liaising with the new product team
Desired Skills: E - Commerce , design would be good but not totally needed.
Desired Personal Qualities: Trust worthy , good time keeping & punctuality