Project Manager - Software & Multimedia Integration
An exciting opportunity to lead and deliver a project incorporating smart techniques such as behavioural analytics and localised user experience into the creation of a digital enterprise platform for e-learning and cyber security awareness training.
Bob’s Business is a cyber security awareness company helping organisations bridge the knowledge gap between IT and end users. The company provides cloud based training modules with engaging and memorable training that is clear and concise and uses relatable animations and stories to enable employees to learn the practical information security skills they need.
The successful candidate will be employed by the University but be based full-time at Bob’s Business’ offices in Barnsley and other locations as required. The role is fixed term for 15 months with a genuine potential of permanent employment with Bob’s Business on completion of the project. The University will provide academic and technical support to the project.
Applicants should have:
· A Bachelor’s degree* (preferable 2.1) in Computing or other digital relation discipline, or relevant degree that included software development and/or closely related areas.
· Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, or similar multimedia/video editing packages preferably with tool development experience.
· Knowledge of user experience and interaction design techniques (beneficial but not essential).
· Experience of working in a commercial environment preferably with software development experience.
· Evidence of the ability to lead and deliver a project with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft tools particularly Excel – preferably with experience of working with macros.
*Applications will be considered from final year students who will have received their final results by the time their employment commences.
Closing Date: 14 November 2018 (midnight)
Please note interviews will take place on Monday 26th November (1st stage) and Friday 30th November (2nd stage)
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships - This full-time post is part-funded by the UK Government’s Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) programme. A KTP is a three-way project between a graduate, an organisation and a university. KTP is one of the UK’s largest graduate recruitment programmes and has been placing graduates on challenging, high profile projects for over forty years
Work Permits For Non EU Applicants - Please note that under Home Office Regulations, the University is unable to issue a Tier 2 certificate of sponsorship in respect of this post.
For further details and to apply please visit http://ow.ly/1v9e30mm9FB
For an informal discussion or further details please contact Jo Griffiths: email@example.com.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and from all individuals but as members of minority ethnic groups are currently under-represented at this level of post, we encourage applications from black and minoritised ethnic candidates. All appointments will be based solely on merit.