Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Have you got a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Open and sort all incoming mail and distribute to each head of department including the logging of all cheques before forwarding to the accounts department
- Frank all outgoing postal mail at the end of the day and ensure that DX post is separated for collection; this includes arrangement of any courier services and special or recorded deliveries
- Responsibility for preparing and clearing meeting rooms, including refreshments, for all client meetings; this also includes setting up internal meetings and courses and assembling the partitioning as required
- Complete photocopying, scanning, and binding as requested by departments
- Provide cover on the reception desk when the need arises
- Distribution of faxes to the relevant fee earner on their arrival and delivering internal correspondence between the two Stratford sites or departments
- Monitor all stationery supplies and ensure stock levels are maintained on every floor
- Responsibility for all general office utilities to include: keeping photocopiers stocked, collating headed paper, and crediting the franking machine
- Responsibility for all office house-keeping to include: keeping kitchen areas tidy, ensuring all water coolers are supplied with cups, monitoring kitchen supplies, and ordering groceries
- Hand delivery of documents/correspondence to local Stratford addresses when required
- Update the fire safety boards with new employers/when employees leave
- Testing fire alarms and keeping the log book up-to-date
- Organising internal training webinars as requested and monitoring attendance
- Any duties requested by a partner or operations manager as and when the need arises
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £192 with a potential to increase during the apprenticeship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected programme and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the possibility of progressing on to a Level 3 Business Admiration Programme at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.