Apprentice Customer Advisor
Our client has been successfully distributing Diesel, Gas Oil, Kerosene (Home Heating Oil) and Petrol since 1954. They built their success through offering quality assured products at competitive prices supported by an exceptional delivery service.
They have successfully diversified into the fuel card market and they are now a leading fuel card business working with company fleets across the country.
Our client is keen on introducing a team of apprentices to build on their already successful Customer Support teams, where developing their staff is key on generating business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The generation of new fuel card customers
- Call new business to establish and develop relationships with the aim to convert them into customers
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved in a weekly/daily basis Send weekly pricing communication to potential customers
- Assist credit control to gain information they require from prospects/customers to have account open or to increase credit limits
- Ensure all follow up procedures to all potential customers are correctly maintained within the specific timescales
- To carry out ad hoc tasks as required from time to time Actively seek to further your knowledge and skills and improve your personal performance
- Participate fully in the company appraisal process so that your views are recognised and training needs and aspirations can be understood and wherever possible supported Full training provided.
The successful apprentice will work towards a well-respected and nationally recognised Apprenticeship in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress on the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2.
This is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to Apply Now!