Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly and professional team. Our client is an independent Slough based Recruitment Agency that do things differently.
Our client is looking for someone to attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief. Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function. Working within the IT division and direct reporting into the Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write lace and update adverts in line with company procedures Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- The Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships Understand and meet agreed KPI's and targets
- You will provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate Please note that full training will be provided.