Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you looking for the opportunity to build your knowledge and experience in a well-respected company? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Advanced Business Consultants are independent specialists with expertise in many areas of timeshare law. Our Timeshare Specialists are here to help in all areas of timeshare law including; timeshare contract evaluation, timeshare cancellation, timeshare exits, timeshare compensation, timeshare release and general timeshare advice. ABC Legal SL pride ourselves in being able to advise timeshare owners of their options and offer support and services tailored to you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Full-time Administrator potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
As an Administration Assistant, you will report into the Administration Manager and work efficiently as part of the administration team, supporting all other teams throughout the company with their administration of all documents, phone calls, emails and tasks.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Responsible for using saved searches to print all documentation, letters, contracts and other documents to be sent to clients
- Updating new contact details within the company’s database Respond to all inbound calls in an efficient, professional and timely manner, mostly internal dealings, not much B2C within this office.
- Transfer calls where appropriate to the correct department, dealing with those that you can yourself.
- Always making notes in Infusionsoft if the call is regarding a client. Proficient editing of all documentation, so that they comply with company standards before being sent to a client, resort, bank or other bodies.
- Maintaining an efficient and organised manner of duties at all times. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work due to importance and relevance.
- Exemplary attention to detail. Recording of all postal items, franking letters Record any errors in the error booklet, so we can refer back to them in the event of client complaints etc.
- Provide support to other administration assistants in your team Problem solving Support the call centre, with administration, payments, emails, bookings & cancellations
- Taking in deliveries of administration stock, and checking off invoices Reconciliation of vouchers and recording their postage and delivery Keeping administration procedures up to date, checking procedures every 3 months Digital calendar management
- The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (with a 30-minute lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!