Apprentice Business Administrator
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Leading the way in connected fleet management software for more than 20 years. They design and produce their own highly intelligent, integrated software and products that manage and improve driver behaviour, reduce accident rates, increase efficiency and cut costs for their customers. From their headquarters in Swindon, UK, the team of 40 specialists work closely with their customers across the UK and mainland Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Take incoming calls
- Raise customer and supplier order documentation
- Liaise with customers via telephone and email
- Scan customer documents and file them
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure all customer orders are processed correctly and fulfilled in a timely manner
- Open inbound mail and frank outbound mail on a daily basis
- Manage stationery requirements and place orders where necessary
- Meet and greet visitors to the business
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Assist Procurement team with stock ordering
Assist Procurement team with Sim management Other administrative duties, as required by the business
Please note full training will be provided.
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm (with a 30-minute lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, increasing to £200 after 6-months.
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role after the apprenticeship, if you are willing to work hard for your achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with a confident knowledge of IT, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!