- Provide excellent communication to the school
- Work with the Line Manager or Network manager to ensure that the schools are getting the best level of service
- Requesting, follow up and closing quotes with adequate description and detail
- Keeping areas of work and responsibility clean, tidy and organised
- Ensure behaviour, including appearance and punctuality, meets standards outlined in consultant guidelines
- Be prepared to work with young children
- Be prepared to assist with occasional lifting of equipment during installations
- Desktop & Applications Support / Server & Network Support / Configuration & Installation
- Learn to maintain an up-to-date and accurate database of school hardware and software.
- Learn and demonstrates the necessary skills and behaviours to securely operate across all platforms and areas of responsibilities in line with organisational guidance, legislation
- Learn to effectively operate a range of mobile devices including phones, laptops, and Chromebooks and Ipads.
- Learn to apply structured techniques to common and non-routine problems, testing methodologies and troubleshooting and analyses problems by selecting the digital appropriate tools and techniques in line with organisation guidance and to obtain the relevant logistical support as required Learn the working knowledge of a range of cabling and connectivity, the various types of antennas and wireless systems and IT test equipment
- Learn the importance of disaster recovery and how a disaster recovery plan works and support manager to maintain this.
- Assist in the deployment of computer hardware and software around the school.
- Learn to repair and maintain equipment and prepare routine equipment for use, under the direction / instruction of others within strict time scales.
- Assist teaching staff with learning activities, ensuring pupils adhere to H&S regulations and instructions.
- Ensure all written (emails) and verbal communication is of the highest level to both internal and external customers.
- Customer relations/satisfaction e.g., customer feedback.
- Ensure any non-conformances are reported (for any mistakes or complaints etc.)
- To attend apprentices training workshops and complete coursework in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant apprenticeship guidelines.
- Ensure excellent communication with schools, manager, and other team members.
- Work effectively with Team Manager to update progress, ensure best use of weekly hours and resolve or escalate any ongoing issues.
- Complete timesheet accurately and on time via the RTS system or RTS App.
- Follow company procedures for placing orders, requesting installations and help ensure that the company are aware of any new opportunities.
- To work safely and in accordance with the company’s health & safety policy and procedures and to be aware of your health & safety responsibilities within your team.
- To complete ad hoc tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the business.