At Hunters, we believe in building long term relationships. Not only with our clients but with our staff as well. We pride ourselves on developing our people and letting them grow alongside our business. 90% of our managers come from within the company and the success stories are plentiful.
Nearest train station is Gravesend
5 min walk
Description of vacancy
Would you like to work in a small and friendly company, learning all aspects of the business and supporting a winning team? We are looking to recruit an outstanding individual to join our company and to make a real contribution to the success of our business. You will be supporting the office in all aspects of business and lettings and have the chance to learn all about the UK real estate sector.
This position requires a high commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service to our staff and our customers.
- To be conversant with Microsoft Package, especially Word and Excel.
- To arrange the office diary booking in any appointments or meetings.
- To manage data input.
- To liaise with customers to set up and
- maintain accounts.
- To answer all incoming calls to the business in a timely fashion.
- Manage relevant customer queries.
- To meet and greet customers visiting the office.
- To carry out any such ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
- There will be additional training in valuation of properties with a view to the candidate moving to a full Sales Negotiator position.
£4.81 per hour.
Basic weekly wage £165.35
37.5 hours per week Monday to Saturday
30min lunch unpaid
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Good maths and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well on their own
- Ability to work in an organised and
- structured way
- Good telephone manner, polite and professional
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Personable and friendly
- Flexible approach to work
- Well-spoken and presentable
GCSE Grade 9 - 4 (or A - C) in English and Maths. Or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard - Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.