Apprentice Cooking Show Business Admin Co-ordinator - Crawley - GBP103.6
Cooking shows are the heart of every successful Saladmaster Dealership, no matter where you are in the world. Having said that, there are many aspects to running an efficient Dealership and managing the various areas that surround cooking shows, as well as a Dealers team members.
The Cooking Show Coordinator (CSC) is the glue that holds a Dealership together, making sure all areas are running smoothly and business goals are being reached.
The CSC department is a very detailed and organized area. Information about the Dealerships past, present and future activities can be found in this area; making the CSC the Dealers best resource. The CSC works with the entire management team to plan and assist in the future growth of the Dealership.
The CSC may guide, train and support the Dealership, focusing on helping everyone achieve their individual daily, weekly and monthly goals, alongside those of the Dealership.
The purpose of the CSC department is to keep everyone cooking, ensuring consultants have well qualified cooking shows. Which, in turn, results in more sales and a more profitable business for the Dealership.
- Confirming the cooking shows
- Taking bookings and inputting onto the CRM system
- Lead Generation Activities Scheduled
- Confirming and qualifying the guest lists for all cooking shows
- Conducting customer service calls after a customer has had their cooking show, and had their cookware delivered
- Supporting and encouraging Consultants
- Training new recruits correctly
Your goal as a CSC is to keep Consultants active and booking cooking shows , so teamwork is essential.
Informing Consultants on a regular basis of upcoming events the Dealership has scheduled, giving them the opportunity to register and make plans to attend
Working with Consultants and making them feel like a part of a team is how positive results are produced and that business goals are met
- Keep the CRM/DATA up to date
- Gather feedback on feedback in the following areas: How Cooking Shows Are Booked, Cooking Show, Hosting Program, Cookware After Installation
- Goal setting with Distributors on a monthly basis keeps them on track and focused, as they all
- have a common goal, to become Dealers
You must work alongside and support your Dealer in:
- driving the organization forward in order to reach the prospective goals
- A minimum of two meetings per week with the dealer
Training to be Provided:
•Level 3 Business Administration Qualification
•Functional Skills as required
•Employment Rights and Responsibilities
•Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Good telephone and inter-personal manner, computer literate.
There's a lot of communication that takes place between you and the customers; which is why is it essential for you to sound great over the phone. You are the voice of the Dealership, and the way you come across over the phone leaves an impression on the customer of not only yourself, but the Dealership as a business.
Maths and English GCSE Grade C/4 preferred but not essential.
Positive attitude, Detail-minded, Ambitious, Patience, Sense of urgency, Aspiration, Integrity, Intensity and Team Player
Full time position on completion
Other Important Information:
All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered. The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is GBP3.70 per hour effective from 1st April 2018. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Free tea and coffee and occasional food and 2 FOR 1 tickets will be available to the successful candidate.
Main office is located in town centre so lots of transport links.