What will the apprentice be doing?
- Raising advertising requests appropriately by contacting the advertising team.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/7-4 or above) desirable
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Flexible 30 Minute Lunch
- Total hours per week: 37.5