Description of Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to assist our staff and clients with the rental, purchase or sale of residential property. You will be involved in all aspects of running a successful agency, from face to face, phone and aftercare for our customers to data entry and supporting paperwork.
You will be required to help with all aspects of customer care, before during and after sales.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone and internal/external messaging systems.
- Meeting with, discussing and understanding the needs of Clients.
- Scheduling appointments that are suitable with the client’s availability
- Performing research of the local market by comparing properties and checking market activity to establish a selling price.
- Listing properties with the relevant services and amenities.
- Liaising between the buyers and sellers to negotiate prices by using their marketing abilities and knowledge.
- Taking digital photos of properties for presentation to buyers and advertising
- Revealing any new information to buyers and presenting any details about the properties seen during the research process.
- Staging home properties for visits.
- Meet and greet service to customers.
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support.
- Helping with customer issues and after care.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Data management and compiling reports.
- Keeping marketing materials up to date.
£4.81 per hour to start with regular reviews dependent on progress.
Favourable commission package after successful completion of probation.
40 hours a week, over 5 days to include some Saturdays
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
1 Hour for Lunch
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Current Driving license an advantage
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
GCSE Grade 4 a minimum in English or Maths
Clean driving licence
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard - Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.