Graduate Jobs - Education
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for teaching experience, working in the top schools across Derby? Do you want to gain more experience in Secondary Schools before applying to continue training and gain qualified teacher status?
We are currently recruiting for day to day cover supervisors and short term cover to lead lessons for secondary school students.
- Great opportunity for a aspiring teachers - looking to do a PGCE/ Schools Direct
- Covering lessons in schools or undertaking small group tutoring work in your specialist subject
- Pay rates from GBP55 - GBP60 per day
The successful candidate will need
- The ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
- A professional attitude
- A strong regard for pupil safe-guarding and well-being
- A positive approach to working with children and the ability to motivate, inspire and build rapport
- Respect for diversity as you will be working with pupils from a range of backgrounds;
Teaching Personnel work on behalf of a number of schools in the Derby area, the schools work with us on a day to day basis and for more permanent roles, where we are their number one contact for short term work.
To help introduce a graduate into schools we arrange for the successful candidates doing cover work for absent teachers to gain that all important classroom experience.
This is a great opportunity for any graduate to gain the classroom experience needed to go on to study further for a formal teaching qualification e.g Schools Direct/PGCE
Please send your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.