Psychology Graduate TA Immediate Start
Are you a recent graduate of Psychology?
Are you looking to gain experience in the education sector?
Would you like to work with gifted and talented autistic young people?
An amazing opportunity has opened for a psychology graduate to train and work as a Graduate TA within a secondary school in Guildford.
- Graduate TA, Guildford
- GBP16900 - GBP19500 pro rata
- Full Time
- Immediate Start
- Secondary School
If you have a degree in psychology and would like to gain hands on experience and training in the education sector, working with gifted and talented, autistic degree students, this is the perfect role for you.
- Gain experience working with gifted and talented students
- Learn from experienced SEN TAs
- Work with EBD, SEMH, ADHD, ASD pupils within a positive, vibrant Guildford Secondary school
- Great start to a future within the psychology or education sector
- Work closely with class teachers on pupils' IEPs, studying data, and evaluating and suggesting where you can help make improvements
- Modern facilities
This Graduate TA role requires someone with paid or voluntary experience working within SEN, and an interest in provide high quality support.
If you are interested, we'd love to receive your application as soon possible. If you would like to know more, contact on .