Cyber Security Industrial Placement
Our growing Information Security team are looking for a number of Industrial
Placement students starting in July 2019.
Our Group Information Assurance department aims to maintain and continually improve Computacenter Group security posture, governance and control framework, aligning to industry standards and best practice and ensuring it is effectively communicated and understood by our stakeholders.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• A specific role adding value to the business as well as individual project
• Providing support for all information security activities and work streams, with an aim to learn all aspects of security requirements, business drivers, solutions and services across the department.
• Opportunity to attend industry recognised events and workshops, such as InfoSec Europe.
• Working on various different client sites, delivering information security
• Rotation through various teams including Risk, Compliance, Audit, Cyber Security Delivery and Cyber Defence Centre.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
We're seeking motivated individuals who are on track for at least a 2:1 degree, in any discipline, and are in the penultimate year. Applicants must have an interest in IT and how the world of information security is essential to the modern world.
In terms of characteristics we are looking for applicants who:
• Are driven and committed to provide outstanding levels of service.
• Enjoy team collaboration and can build good working relationships at all levels.
• Can adapt to situations, stepping out of their comfort zone to solve problems and make decisions.
• Contribute with ideas and suggestions on how we can be more innovative.
• Organised with the ability to learn and analyse information quickly.
About the Company
If you think you could help to help drive the future of Computacenter, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV by 4 January 2019.
For more information and to apply go to: