Hybrid working - Epsom 2-3 days per week and working from home.
We're recruiting great people to our friendly, welcoming Contact Centre offering hybrid working. If you are looking to get your career started, you could join us here.
- We will offer you a generous benefits package, starting at £376.50 weekly pay (based on 37.5 hours per week)
- Provide on-going apprenticeship training and career development (15 months initially in learning with option for further progression to Customer Services Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship and beyond)
- Support you in the role through Line Management, a designated Mentor and team support
As a Customer Service Coordinator at our Contact Centre, you'll bring excellent verbal communication skills and a positive, proactive customer-focused attitude. Thanks to your logical approach and confidence with a variety of systems, you'll be able to prioritise and manage your workload in a fast-paced team environment.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will:
- Expertly handle all contact with our customers
- Ensure the customer journey is always seamless
- Be part of an exciting, varied and dynamic environment
- Bring your skills to deliver excellent customer service, every time
- Cover varied shifts (between Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturdays, 9am to 1pm)
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With a range of fantastic lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, like free gym membership, generous annual leave and private healthcare - at Nuffield Health, we'll take care of what's important to you.
At Nuffield Health you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
It starts with you.