MSV is the UK’s largest operator of motor racing circuits with sites across the UK. Our head office base is Brands Hatch Circuit.
We also have a number of other motorsport related operations within the group, including the PalmerSport driving experience at Bedford Autodrome and our MSVR division that organises multiple race series and events.
Description of Vacancy
We are a varied and busy operational site, so you will be required to get involved in all aspects of customer service to support our customer base and our office team.
Duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone and internal messaging systems to colleagues, visitors and external customers.
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel as well as custom in house business systems.
- Call Centre duties to receive in bound sales calls for tickets, season passes and driving experiences. Also to field general queries about race meetings, and booking of driving experiences.
- Call Centre support to pack and distribute tickets via post, or prepare for collection.
- Reception duties including face to face meet and greet service to customers, business visitors, couriers etc.
- Provide customers with advice, guidance and support in person, on the phone or by email.
- Helping with customer issues, enquiries and business visitors.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure everything is managed/recorded accurately
Whilst not a core part of the role, if elements of the apprenticeship require it, time could be spent with our weekend admission control staff working with crowds of spectators visiting our venue.
£240 per week
40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday. May need to vary between 8-5 and 9-6.
One half hour unpaid break each day. Could be taken as 30 minutes in the middle of the working day, or split between morning/lunch/afternoon breaks.
20% paid time during working hours is given to complete training, referred to as “Off the Job Training”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Driven and determined individual
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
GCSE Grade 4 a minimum in English and Maths
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard will establish an Apprentice’s skills to deliver high quality service to customers both internally and externally. The Apprenticeship will incorporate knowledge of customers and the customer experience, understanding the organisation, its products/services and their role and responsibilities.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.