Everyone Active - Cromer Leisure Centre are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work with them as a Fitness Instructor Apprentice and gain their PT Enhanced Level 3.
What will the role involve?
Within the gym you'll be getting hands on practical experience and planning member inductions as well as being responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the member's area.
As an Apprentice Fitness Instructor you will ensure that you and your team provide a stimulating environment for current members, whilst integrating new members.
You will also learn how to:
- Reflect on and develop on your own ability to instruct exercise and physical activity
- Promote health and safety and welfare in the gym environment
- Work with clients to help them exercise effectively
- Plan and prepare gym based exercise
- Instruct and supervise gym based exercise
Experience with gym equipment would be an advantage but not necessary as this can taught on the job and through the apprenticeship.
Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. This is a full-time role of 30 hours per week.
- Up to £5k worth of leisure Industry qualifications for multiple roles
- Colleague benefits such as Complementary Fitness and Health Memberships
- Access to a range of facilities to stay active
- Career pathways - Leading into L3 Apprenticeships
- Higher earning potential as they develop
- Other training and development opportunities
With Everyone Active - Cromer Leisure Centre you still be studying towards your Enhanced Personal Training (L2/L3 combined) apprenticeship for 15-18 months