Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Team Member Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
Your duties will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members
- Assisting with gym tours and inductions
- Support the centre swim teaching team to deliver exceptional swimming lessons
- Adopting a customer service focussed and commercial approach to membership sales and retention
- Showing members how to use the gym equipment and machines
- Creating personal exercise places for members
- Support and deliver community engagement linked to increasing swimming participation
- To support the coaching team when required to maintain continuity of teaching and excellent customer service
- To cover lifeguard positions when needed to fit the needs of the swimming lesson programme and centre pool programme.
If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, in order to be considered for Climb out unaided without ladders/steps and where pool design permits
As an apprentice with Spelthorne Leisure Centre you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be Level 2 in Fitness Instructing and your Lifeguarding qualification.