Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be supporting health and safety operations, driving customer service excellence and managing the lifeguard team during their shift.
We need a Team Leader who will...
- Provide safe and effective pool supervision
- Be able to lead and motivate a diverse team fully embracing our company values
- Be focused on high customer service standards
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
- Be able to take on the Duty Managers role when needed
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
National Pool Lifeguard qualification is required and First Aid at Work & Pool Plant Operators qualifications are desirable. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays and also requires a DBS check to be completed prior to starting
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you'll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
- Up to £5k worth of leisure Industry qualifications for multiple roles
- Colleague benefits such as Complementary Fitness and Health Memberships
- Access to a range of facilities to stay active
- Career pathways - Leading into L3 Apprenticeships
- Higher earning potential as they develop
- Other training and development opportunities
At Everyone active you will be studying towards your Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.