Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER Level 2 apprenticeship and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all our customers.
Assist with the daily operations of a safe, secure, clean, well maintained facilities that are accessible and inclusive for all.
Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments.
Listen, value, and respond to all comments made by customers.
- Take appropriate action when identifying faults and hazards following all H&S procedures
- Achieve standards described in operations manuals
- Ensure daily operational checklists are completed
- Ensure cleaning tasks are completed to the company standard as per the schedule and signed off
- Ensure all pool supervision is completed according to Everyone Active standards
- Observe COSHH and PPE training
- Promote the safe use of all areas
- Ensure equipment setups are completed safely, to the required standard and on time.
- Report all hazards to the duty manager to report on EQMS and isolate if required
- Enforce Normal Operating Procedures at all times
- Ensure all energy reduction actions are undertaken on a daily basis throughout your shift
- Follow Emergency Action Plan procedures at site
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 32 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre.
- Up to £5k worth of leisure Industry qualifications for multiple roles
- Colleague benefits such as Complementary Fitness and Health Memberships
- Access to a range of facilities to stay active
- Career pathways - Leading into L3 Apprenticeships
- Higher earning potential as they develop
- Other training and development opportunities
At Everyone active you will be studying towards your Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.