At Leisure Focus, you'll be working towards your Customer Service L2 over the course of 12-18 months.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Recreation Assistants...
● Can ensure the highest possible standards of health & safety within the centre
● Can ensure the highest possible standards of customer care within the centre
● Care about our customers and want them to have their best customer journey - they arrive happy and leave happy wanting to return
● Can assist the Senior Recreation Assistant and Duty Manager to ensure all facilities
are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort to achieve a safe and welcoming environment for our customers
● Can assist the Senior Recreation Assistant and Duty Manager to achieve effective
control and security of the facility, patrolling all appropriate areas ensuring that equipment is stored safely and securely
● Enjoy completing a variety of tasks throughout their shift in all areas and departments of the centre.
● Can use their own initiative when completing daily tasks and duties and are accountable for their own actions
● Enjoy working as part of our team who support each other to achieve the objectives and targets of the centre
● Can respond to emergency situations in accordance with their training
● Can be aware of all health & safety issues, constantly implement and assess procedures and draw attention to any unsafe practices
● Can express innovative ideas and suggestions to improve our company
● Can ensure all parts of the Centre are safe and secure when not in use
● Can and are willing to cover duties of such other members of staff as required
● Can undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Leisure Centre
● Are proud to positively portray our company and the centre by wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty