Our client is looking for a nursery apprentice to join their busy team in Notting Hill!
You will be gaining hands on experience with their existing experienced, and friendly team while working towards a globally recognised Early Years Educator (Level 3) Qualification.
Early Years Educator/ Nursery Apprentice Duties:
- To understand that safeguarding children is paramount in ensuring children are safe from harm.
- To become familiar with the settling's safeguarding and whistle blowing policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others by carrying out on going risk assessments.
- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 year.
- To work as part of a team
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by room leader, deputy manager or manager.
- To develop partnerships with parents/carers increasing their involvement in their child's learning.
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship.
No experience is required however you must enjoy working with children, be creative, patient and have a great sense of humour.
Early Years Educator/ Nursery Apprentice Benefits:
- On-going training and support
- Great working environment
- Gain an official, nationally and globally recognised qualification as an Early Years Educator
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Salary rising incrementally from GBP10,400 in first year
If you are looking to start your career teaching in a Nursery this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Please apply now.
They are an equal opportunities employer!