What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Gathering comparable evidence and assisting in the marketing of development opportunities
- Joining meetings to learn how to deliver planning & development advice to clients
- Helping to prepare planning applications and monitoring progress through the relevant Planning Portal
- Assisting with site due diligence by obtaining Title Registers, Plans, Reports, Surveys, Development Agreements, Leases etc.
- Undertaking inspection and measurement of land / property
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- BSc Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship in the Commercial Real Estate Pathway
- Carter Jonas will enrol the successful candidate into a degree programme provided by the University College of Estate Management (UCEM) leading to a RICS recognised degree qualification via distanced learning.
- We will offer a structured training programme leading to an RICS Accredited Degree, including full support and payment of your training costs, plus 25 days annual leave and a great working environment.
- Following the completion of your Apprenticeship, you will continue on the structured career pathway for our graduates post-APC.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Ambition, Effectiveness, Approachable Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 (or C) and above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (or C) and above) Essential Things to consider
The following entry requirements will be needed for this role, in addition to the English and Maths GCSE qualifications at Level 4 (C): 96 UCAS tariff points (or an equivalent level of attainment through recognised qualifications not included in the UCAS tariff*)