- Collect, analyse, and study data from our systems to provide business insight
- Using your analysis skills, write reports using the tools provided by the business.
- Cleanse data and gaining an understanding into the importance of accurate information
- Make reports available to the relevant parties within the business
- Ensure our data jobs run smoothly and efficiently and driving automation wherever we can
- Providing technical application support and administration for several internal applications.
- Document and report the results of data analysis activities
Note - these are the key elements of the role. You may be asked to undertake additional duties as and when required.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- TSQL, SQL Server Management Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, Jasper Reports, Power BI, Excel(some level of knowledge)
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good verbaland writtencommunication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to show tenacity and patience
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Organised and efficient, able to multi-task and demonstrate strong time-management skills
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate flexible approach to office duties
- Able to think critically
- Ability to show ingenuity and creativity
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- A professional manner
- GCSE grade C/4 or better in maths andEnglish, or equivalent qualifications
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also potential opportunities to extend your training with a higher-level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.