Working in a small but close-knit marketing team alongside the sales team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who is able to make the role their own, seeking out, helping to plan and deliver on and offline marketing campaigns that build revenue and improve the customer experience.
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, the USA and the UK). We are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and university we work with.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivery of sales and marketing campaigns on both a national and local level (email marketing and website management)
- Managing the company's presence on external websites, including accommodation listings sites, Google My Business and university pages
- Understanding how to track activity through Google Analytics and will be responsible for monitoring web and email performance, adapting activity where necessary to improve output and reporting monthly performance to the rest of the business
- Support from the team but will be expected to manage some activity yourself so a confidence in problem solving and strong project management skills are a must
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt writing style to suit different communications media
- ICT /digital capability to effectively utilise current and future technology in Campus Living Villages'
- Achievement orientated with a desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, and willing to take initiative
You'll be inquisitive, full of ideas and passionate about the success of your work, always looking for ways to improve and optimise activity for maximum impact. You'll be excited about email marketing as you will lead this activity, producing engaging email campaigns for both new customer acquisition and retention.Desired qualifications
•5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
• Alevels or level 3 equivalent
• 18 months-2 years experience in marketing idealFuture prospects
Potential for a full time role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. Things to consider
Annual Salary: £19,000 pro-rata 37.5 hours per week 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), plus eight public holidays and birthday leave Season ticket loan Tech Scheme: salary exchange programme, save money on technology purchases Cycle to work scheme Medicash Healthcare Cash Plan scheme Personal development and sponsorship of studies Group life assurance Group pension scheme Refer a friend scheme Bereavement leave