Customer Service Administrator Apprenticeship
Would you love a role in Administration and Customer Service? Do you want to work in a vibrant office with progression routes? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen with C J Electrical (Ipswich) Ltd. as a Business Administrator/Customer Service Apprentice.
- Answering the telephone
- Sending e-mails
- Liasing with customers and suppliers
- Organising Jobs
- Supporting contracts managers
- Booking in jobs
- General office / admin duties
About the employer:
As a medium sized electrical services provider CJ Electrical can design, supply, install, commission and maintain a wide variety of electrical systems. Our main operating fields are the commercial, retail, industrial and domestic sectors. We pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of technology with respect to our purpose built offices, latest hardware and software packages. Our philosophy is one of continued improvement and excellent workmanship.
CJ Electrical are a growing team of over 100 staff members servicing East Anglia, Midlands and the South East. All of our engineers are fully qualified and their work is tested to all current regulations.
Edison House Unit 7
- Mon - Fri (9am-5pm) (30 mins unpaid lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.5
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 13 months
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- General PC Knowledge
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- The successful candidate could move into full time employment at CJ Electrical on completion of their Apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English- as required.
- Customer Service