Our programme combines practical experience with technical studies. To ensure you succeed we'll provide the training and support you need, coupled with the responsibility and autonomy to allow you to grow. You'll work with experienced professionals and face the kind of challenges that turn smart graduates into confident accountants.
Being part of our corporate audit team you will need an analytical mind as you work to provide audit and accounting services to a broad range of clients including financial services, technology companies and sports clubs.Your role willinvolve providing ahigh quality service to clients in respect of the preparation and audit of statutory accounts.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the objectives of an audit
- Prepare a simple trial balance and identify errors in basic accounting
- Understand and act on basic instructions
Work solely on all aspects of property audits, which are of limited complexity, providing review points to manager
- Perform bank reconciliations and audit bank sections
- Prepare legible and comprehensive working papers
- Demonstrate an understanding of working to deadlines
- Prepare to be out of office at client sites conducting audits as and when required
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical and research skills
- Produces accurate and timely work
- Ability to build relationships
- Seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge
BBB (or equivalent UCAS points ) from three A levels (or equivalent)Future prospects
The right candidate will have a structured progression route which could result in becoming a Partner.