A lovely quaint hotel set in the heart of Crickhowell village have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Chef to join their professional kitchen team. The option to live is available.
Duties will include:
- fruit & vegetable preparation
- basic baking amongst others
- use of commercial kitchen equipment
- assist in the organisation, cleanliness and food hygiene management of the kitchen.
- adhering to hygiene standards
- stock rotation and replenishment
- ensuring utensils are clean
Whilst you are employed as an Apprentice Chef you will also work toward achieving a Level 2 Professional Cookery Apprenticeship, delivered by Babcock Training.
Training to be covered in all departments of the kitchen, full training will be given, as there is a lot of experience in the kitchen that will be used for training, a lot of dishes made from scratch, so a full offering for training across all departments. Health and safety training will be given on site.