Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an Apprentice IT Support Assistant. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
As an IT Support Apprentice, you will:
- Be part of a dedicated team of engineers within a busy IT services company.
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls, including Helpdesk.
- Provide first line Helpdesk support to our customers, within the Apprentice skillset, demonstrating an outstanding approach to customer service. With training and development, you will become a trusted member of the team who is able to resolve tickets independently.
- Maintain accurate records within both the ticketing system and in response to incoming communication.
- Assist with the setting up, maintenance and repair of computer related equipment.
- Thrive on obtaining new technical knowledge, actively engaging with more senior colleagues to expand your skillset.
- Collect and deliver computer equipment as required by our customers.
- Proactively undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be required by the technical and operations teams. This may include general office duties.
- Be committed to learning and self-development, working towards the standards required in order to complete the apprenticeship.
About the Company
Our client is a leading IT managed service provider, delivering high-quality IT support and services to over 250 organisations across London and the South East. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional IT support with the highest levels of customer service. Employees at the company benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment in which they gain exposure to up and coming technologies. Continued professional development is encouraged so that team members develop existing skills and gain new ones.