My client are a High Voltage Electrical & Civil Engineers based in Olney specialising in the design and construction of Balance of Plant Infrastructure and Grid Connections, working with many high powered clients across the UK. Established in 2006, they have successfully completed works on over 330 Grid Connections to the National Grid.
Due to their continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join their team where they will work with the HR People team.
- First point to contact for People team via phone or teams
- HR administration : New starters, Leavers, benefits management
- Recruitment administration
- Business Support administration including filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
- Managing stationery and staff room supplies
- Assist in Event management
- Ad hoc support for Legal team and wider sales team
The ideal candidate will be a well-organised team player who has an excellent eye for detail. They will have excellent communication skills and be computer literate and be comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite. An interest in the Renewable Energy and Construction sectors would be desirable but not essential. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there is excellent scope for career progression within the company.
Training is supported via Starting Off and will be a mix of on and off-the-job training and practical experience.