- Infrastructure incident support queues activities
- Assisting with tickets within the infrastructure support queue
- Creating infrastructure related change management activities
- Learning ITIL best practice with the infrastructure team
- Reporting on infrastructure performance and operational KPIs
- Operational and administrative tasks such as assisting with procurement, completing daily operational checks and helping to improve the responsiveness and proactiveness of the infrastructure team
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Experience and knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 plus
- Windows Active directory administration
- Wired, wireless and VLAN infrastructures
- Basic networking skills, e.g COMPTIA., ICND
An awareness of:
- Google Workspace Administration
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Microsoft SCCM Administration
- ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and Asset Management
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors and escalations.
- The ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Being customer focused
- Good organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Level 3 Software apprenticeship, or
- A Level in a STEM subject (within the Technology and Maths fields only) and successful completion of our
- Aptitude Test, or
- BTEC Diploma in IT and successful completion of our Aptitude Test, or
A minimum of 12 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
- IT Support roles e.g. Help Desk, First line
- Software testing or any work that utilises basic coding
- Any other technical job that uses IT equipment or software
- Any data analytics or reporting related role
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme. The learners would still be required to successfully pass the Aptitude Test at first attempt.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.Find out morehere.
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we'll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you'll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.Things to consider
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel. You'll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.