About the apprenticeship
Our core values are to “make a difference in everything we do” and “to build a sustainable future for all”.
Making buildings come to life is what we do. We provide a first class, highly technical service, using the latest in digital design tools, in a friendly and non-technical manner, resulting in repeat business and long-lasting relationships with our Clients.
To be part of the ConsiliumSG team means you have a structured career path to becoming a Professional Engineer, influencing sustainable building design at an early stage and being a key part in the design process for some of the most important buildings in the area.
If you can show a passion for a career in engineering and are looking for personal development in becoming a professional engineer, then we commit to:
• Providing work based structured training programme from BTEC to HNC/HND over a 4-year apprenticeship period and beyond to professional Engineer status with paid release college to develop technical and practical skills
• Providing personal mentoring career development
• 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays with flexible/hybrid working
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C and above including English, Maths and Science
• An enthusiasm and willingness to learn and apply traditional and modern mechanical and electrical engineering principles relating to buildings design. In particular - Power Distribution, Lighting, Communications & Security Systems
• A good work ethic and a keen eye for detail with an appetite to interpret Architectural, Structural and other specialist drawings.
• You are willing to aim for the highest education standards
• Contribute to and enhance our core beliefs of “making a difference” and “building a sustainable future for all”.
• A good level of IT literacy in the standard MS Office packages and a commitment to developing skills required in using specialist engineering design software packages such as Autodesk Revit/ AutoCAD, Trimble, Hevacomp and others.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C and above including English, Maths and Science
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Electrical Design Apprenticeship
About the employer
CSG Mamhilad House,
Mamhilad Park Estate,
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Two stage process, first stage is an aptitude test. Second stage is an on site interview.