As a Business Administrator Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member - Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed - just a passion for hospitality!
Benefits and Pay:
- £11 per hour.
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
- Free meals on duty.
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
- Pension scheme.
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
- Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A Business Administrator Apprentice will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Senior Commercial Team.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage telephone and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
- The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner.
What are the desired personal qualities?
- A passion for hospitality.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.