We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team
- Learning how to provide technical support
- Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow
- Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship
- Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients
- Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails
- Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales
- Working on resolving the first line support where capable and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary
- Updating company systems.