- Your focus will be on the management of client pay-per-click campaigns, analysing data on accounts including Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube and Mobile.
- You'll have input on the running of these campaigns, maximising the ROI for a client while communicating clearly throughout.
Search Engine Optimisation:
- Working on strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in SERPs through on and off-page optimisation.
- In addition, you will have a strong understanding of brand and develop an excellent knowledge of ranking algorithms.
Social Media Advertising:
- Developing a distinct online presence for each client by attracting high numbers of engaged followers through Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram.
- Google Ads accounts.
- Google Analytics analysis.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Update copy and images on clients' websites.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns for both clients and Twilo alike.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective ROI.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and partners.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You'll have a hunger to further yourself
- Committed to a long-term development plan within the business
- Must be able to work collaboratively and show signs of good communication skills
- A good sense of humourwill go far
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious
- To be eligible to study for a degree, typically candidates will have achieved grade C or above in at least five GCSEs, and at least two A-levels passes or any equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- Any Level 3 Apprenticeship
Non-standard Entry with work experience
- Equivalent work experience (typically 2 years relevant experience at an appropriate level) - candidates may have previously been in a digital marketer role or be able to demonstrate a real passion and personal experience in digital marketing.
- Relevant professional qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme, allowing for contextualized applications. The nature of an applicant's work experience is as important if not more so than the duration of that experience. The experience could include Digital and Marketing Analysts, Digital Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Campaign Managers, Social Media Specialists, Content Marketing Executives, Digital Producers and Pay Per Click Analysts.
Informal interviews may be held by academic/ admissions staff where:
- The suitability of a candidate is in doubt and further evidence is sought.
- The candidate presents an unusual set of qualifications taken or pending, and an appropriate conditional offer needs to be determined.
- Candidates may need advice on the appropriateness of the programme.
Applicants invited for an informal interview will always be informed of its purpose.
Note: Learners must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
Salary and Benefits:
- Outstanding opportunity to gain a fully funded BA (Hons) Digital Marketing degree.
- Salary range from £16K to £20K, dependant on experience.
- Collaborative working culture.
- Great progression opportunities based upon attitude and performance.
- QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
- To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.