Glenn Cleaning and Support Services are looking for two Customer Services Apprentices to work within a telesales team at there Bedfordshire site, this is an outbound telesales role so they need people who can be developed to be proactive and who are outgoing, motivated and enthusiastic people to join there team. This is opportunity to carry out a real job with real responsibility, and also focusing on training and development.
As a customer service apprentice, your exact duties will depend on your employer and the department that you are working in, but could include
- Supporting the telesales team.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and queries.
- Working with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Answering phone calls.
- Maintaining the relevant in house systems
- Sending the daily post
- Faxing and photocopying confidential documents
- Responding to emails and post
- proficient IT skills to carry out general administrative tasks
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You will be working towards gaining a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard through an Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentices’ chosen career route, each standards has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in Maths and English.
Each Apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.