About the Employer & Brief Overview
FishingMatters is a family-owned Wincanton-based fishing tackle manufacturer / wholesaler / distributor. The company has been selling and marketing products into the UK, Europe, and North America for the past 90 years, so has a strong brand and reputation.
With millions of anglers worldwide and a never-ending supply of content, events, and activities, FishingMatters are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to create, edit and distribute content in an engaging way to build their growing social media presence.
If you’re a marketing nerd interested in working with some of the best brands in the business – then you may be interested in this job.
- Co-ordinating social media posts across multiple platforms and communities
- Creating content to engage their audiences
- Regularly create and repurpose video content
- Engage with PRO-Team members and affiliates as a source of content
- Driving growth across all existing websites and social media platforms
- Social media planning and scheduling
- Analysis of social media performance through native and third-party analytics
- Ensuring their social media activities meet KPIs and align with business strategy
- An avid blogger and social media user – ideally experienced in creating and managing social media content
- You’ll be a strong communicator – able to write copy to educate and engage
- Coordinated and organized – you should be confident running several content campaign calendars, simultaneously maintaining quality and growth
- Experienced with video content – you will help to expand our YouTube presence and interface through all our marketing platforms in collaboration with contributors
- Creative thinking – whether it’s preparing graphics for an ad, or finding a new way to drive engagement online, you'll support innovation