What will the apprentice be doing?
As Assistant Manager Apprentice at Toby Carvery, you'll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You'll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
What will I be doing?
- Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
- Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
- Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
- Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hospitality Manager Level 4 Functional Skills in Maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ongoing training and development. Potential progression into a General Manager position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Refer to Apprentice Summary
Other null (Grade null) Desired
Things to consider
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy could close early.