Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Who we are:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work together seamlessly. Bring your passion for innovation and we will challenge you to help us create a better tomorrow.
Position: Technical Support & Italian Speaker
Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. From managing many of the world’s most iconic buildings to making products that help save lives, the breadth of our opportunities empowers you to chart your own path. We are a truly global company that embraces diversity, rewards hard work and inspires people to reach for more. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we will set the foundation for you to grow and chart a career path that is as unique as you are.
• Working as part of a customer support team in supporting Johnson Controls customers worldwide.
• Providing high-level technical advice to our global customers
• Providing technical support in Linux and Microsoft operating systems and applications
• Providing support documentation, including procedural documentation
• Installation and configuration of hardware, software and related IT equipment and devices
• Support of Windows server, network and computing infrastructure – housekeeping tasks and daily checks.
• Testing/evaluating new technology and infrastructure
• Ensure ongoing compliance with agreed standard IT solutions and related security practices
• To continue to develop and enhance our support portal and to drive innovation in the team.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively as part of a team.
• Awareness of or some workings with Windows XP/7 or Linux.
• Ability to support various teams through Dutch.
• Applicants must be familiar with IT, Software Engineering or related degree.
• Applicants must have an internationally recognised grade of fluency in Italian- Preferably B2.
• Candidates must have work authorisation for UK full time employment
Johnson Controls, 195 Airport Road West, Belfast, BT3 9ED
Follow this link to learn more about the Belfast Plant and what we do: https://youtu.be/ZEaMwi_QeGk
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.