What will the apprentice be doing?
· Research, analyse and present a range of property data
· Inspect, measure and value a range of property types across England
· Appraise property using a range of sector specific valuation software
· Attend client meetings and provide written advice for clients
· Enjoy a collaborative 'can do' culture where we look to provide a work/life balance through mix of exceptional client service, team socialising and flexible working
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Degree Apprenticeship Programme has been designed to include a mix of on- and off- the job training.
On-the-job: 80% of your time will be spent working as a full-time employee.
Off-the-job: 20% of your time will be dedicated to training away from the day-to-day work activities.
For the first 3 years you will work across two departments. For the final 2 years you will automatically join our graduate rotation programme where you will work towards completing your APC to become RICS qualified.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 5 and above) Essential