As a Global Product Manager Apprentice, you will be supporting the strategy for your area of responsibility, as well as the total Solid Carbide Milling strategy, product offer for SC Milling Profiling. You will support new product development projects as well as product care activities and extensions on existing programs. You will help and support the work around the product introduction as well as the phase out strategy.
In other words, you are expected to support the management of all lifecycle stages for those tools, ensuring that deliverables are well understood.
You will be supported in your development by a highly skilled and experienced team/ line manager.
You will have in addition the specific and unique possibility to explore and suggest activities for digital marketing.
- Share in the communications regards the product strategy for your area of responsibility.
- Help to Drive implementation of the product strategy.
- Competitor surveillance on key competitors offer on an overall level.
- Social media surveillance of customers and competitors
- Provide marketing and technical information for MarCom material
- Find and initiate/develop new ways of promoting our offer.
- Specific focus on digital marketing and social media marketing
- Act as a customer of the project work and check that the outcome corresponds to the order.
- Plan and prepare MarCom material for introduction.
- Responsible for product information/data.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written,
- Good knowledge in relevant software (for example Microsoft Office)
- Experience of cooperation with subsidiaries and supply organization is an advantage
- Driving license is an advantage, but not essential
- Continual improvement - Developing new methods, tools and processes.
- Explore opportunities to share best practices within offer Management and Sandvik Coromant.
- Good understanding of social media and active interest in observing and posting
- Customer Oriented
- You must have the logical ability to solve problems in a timely manner,
- You must be self-driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work, a desire to succeed and a willingness to listen and learn.
- Seeks new opportunities in web and social media environment
- Inclusive - Open, approachable, authentic, and able to build trust with others. Seeks the views of others and values diversity internally and externally.
- Agile - Flexible to the needs of the organisation. Is creative, innovative, and enterprising when seeking solutions to business needs. Positive and adaptable, responding well to feedback and need for change. Open to new ways of working and new management theories
- Professionalism - is ethical, fair, consistent, and impartial.
- Operates within organisational values and adheres to the requirements of relevant professional bodies.
- You will also have a good timekeeping and attendance record
Candidates will have 112 equivalents (B.B.C.) UCAS points or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications, and English, Maths and ICT at Level 2. Other relevant or prior experience may also be considered as an alternative.Future prospects
Progression into a full-time opportunity dependant on candidate performance.Things to consider
Please note you may be asked to complete suitability assessments as part of the recruitment process. Please note a University of Sheffield application needs to be submitted as part of the application process.
Apprentice Employment Agency is acting as an Apprentice Training Agency (ATA) and will engage you for the duration of the apprenticeship and pay your salary. You should be aware that the company/business named in this vacancy is a host employer and you will not be employed by them. Your placement may change during the course of your Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Once you have applied for this vacancy, you will be contacted to arrange a 5-minute pre-screen telephone call. Please ensure you check your phone/emails regularly in order for this to take place. Failure to contact us back if correspondence is missed will result in your application being deemed unsuccessful.
Please ensure you check your application for spelling / grammar errors and correct them prior to submitting as attention to detail is very important and may affect the outcome of your application.
Your application may be shared with training providers and employers as follows: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/privacy
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates